Monday, December 29, 2008

Worst Movie Ever!!!

Lisa and I just watched Marley & Me and about ten minutes from the end I decided I hated this movie. It's the biggest tear jerker I've ever seen. Lisa never cries at movies, I cried watching Schindler's List (don't know if it's sociably acceptable to admit that as a man) and that's pretty much it. Up to now anyway. I was still crying when I left the theater. I got back to the hotel, started thinking about our dog, Moon and started crying again. I will never see this movie again. I would recommend that you never see this movie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you went to see that movie. What....from the commercials...appealed to you?

Anonymous said...

that was andrea by the way that made the post..........i had a fight with the ID thingie......

Brian said...

Lisa read the book and loved it and I'm a sucker for dogs. Also, Owen Wilson is one charming dude.

Brian said...

Oh you did get that that was sarcasm right? I loved the movie, I just can't bear to watch it again for another 10 years or so.