Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Countdown Continues

It's less then a week now before we pack up and head west. As usual (like the last time we moved) Lisa has everything organized and most of the work done. She never did find work here in Missouri and I marvel at all the poor bastards that didn't get to utilize her energy and organization. She makes me feel lazy by comparison, which I am of course but she makes me see just how lazy.

We have most of the stuff down stairs and in boxes ready to go. The plan is to get a U haul Sunday night, wake early Monday morning and have everything loaded, hopefully before dark that night. Tuesday we haul ass to Colorado Springs and Wednesday we down load it all into a storage unit, whew! I am so looking forward to this!

Meanwhile, we finished the second half of the Christmas card operation. Sixty freaking cards! I don't even know that many people.

And as I like to do from time to time to put my life into the perspective of the bigger picture I would like to point out some things that happened today. Apparently they figured out who killed Adam Walsh, although it seems like they kind of sorta knew for awhile now. It seems odd, in a way it's like the Lindberg baby case. It's a part of history. I'm glad it's giving his family peace.

Gas started out at $1.57 at the QT, we got ours at Sam's Club for $1.47 and by the time we got home it dropped to $1.54 at the QT. It bottomed out a few weeks ago at $1.37 and it's been up and down since.

Also, Obama may not be a legal citizen!!! This is big people!!! And he may have a twin!!! Check here daily.

No comments: