Friday, December 19, 2008

Facebook?

My friend Dan is on Facebook, as are all my friends it seems. Everyone is on Facebook now and I still don't know what it is. Facebook apparently had a big controversial make over a few months back and to be honest, I didn't even notice. The thing is so full of weird gee gaws that seem to be designed for nothing, except to spread Facebook like a virus. I used to get friend suggestions for the kids my nieces go to school with because I'm friends with my nieces and I used to go to the same high school all their friends go to. I don't want friends and I sure as hell don't want to be friends with people who write things I can't understand like IMAO or LOL. Well except for you, Ashley, I feel it's my Unclely duty so I'll tolerate it from you. I'm actually trying to keep my list of contacts to as few people as possible, I would like to be the guy with the fewest friends. And after what I've written on some peoples' "Superwall" I'm a little surprised I have as many friends as I do.

I guess you can share photos and that could be why I'm not that impressed. I've been using Flickr for my photo sharing for years so I don't need another site for that. Maybe the key lies in the fact that I'm anti-social and it's a social networking site.

The only thing I really enjoy is the "What are you doing box?" I also like it for the Sumatran Rat Monkeys. Those are good too.

No comments: