Monday, December 1, 2008

December 1st

I wanted to start practicing for 2009. My goal will be to see if I can do one entry a day for a year. I haven't been able to do it for a week, let alone a month or year. It's an ambitious undertaking so we'll see how it goes. The reason I want to do it though is because we are basically starting a new life at the beginning of the new year. I feel like it's symbolic.

I like December, it's my birth month and before I got all cynical about Christmas, it was the month of my favorite holiday. It'll be a challenge to post an entry every day considering how busy we'll be moving but I'm still going to try. I don't consider it cheating if I write the post in word and post it a few days later.

Our heat went out last night and the repairman just now fixed it. The house got down to 55 degrees this morning and my fingers are numb so this will be the extent of this entry. Maybe later today I'll be able to post some pictures from Thanksgiving.

No comments: