Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December 2nd

Don't worry, I'll try to come up with more original titles as the month progresses.

So far today, Lisa and I have been carrying boxes up from the basement in preparation for the move. That was a back breaking but thankfully short undertaking. I got distracted briefly when I ran across some old magazines I've been keeping since 1993. I'm kind of a pack rat for magazines ever since I was little and would go through Dad's old National Geographics. The old automobile advertisements were fascinating to me.

We also got rid of the oil from an old lawn mower we threw out a few weeks ago. We just got back from the IGA down over the hill where we had to get yard waste tags. I know that won't mean anything to anyone but me.

We're getting ready to see Australia in a little while. At three hours we should get our moneys worth even if it isn't all that great.

And six hours later - We're back home. Australia was good if not a little intimidating to watch. Hugh Jackman's abs are a tough act to follow. Tonight was a bad misadventure in traffic also. We got caught on I-270 and thought we would be clever. We hopped off the highway and headed toward a Noodles and Company but got caught in aother traffic jam at an intersection with about six police cars in it. We just circled back around and headed home over Lindberg Ave and up to I-70.

No comments: