Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Third Day Of December

Today we started to head out to the Budweiser brewery for the tour. When we got there the stables were closed for the filming of a commercial so we decided to try next week. We stopped my Soulard Farmer's Market on the way home. It was pretty quite, I guess most of the activity happens on the weekends. We stopped for lunch at a quaint little bar down the block from Soulard called Llwellyn's. I had, if not the best certainly the largest chicken wings I've ever ate. As if gorging myself on a pound of chicken wings wasn't enough, we walked to the QT for snacks when we got home.

We returned home and did a little more packing and took Moon around the neighborhood for her walk. I think we'll all miss the neighborhood, it's a great place to walk.

And tonight we watched Pushing Daisies, our favorite show. Of course it's soon to be cancelled and replaced with some reality show from Tyra Banks and Ashton Kutcher, or a reality show about the Homeland Security forces. TV sucks!

Well, on that sour note, I'm outta here.


No comments: