Tuesday, January 31, 2006

MONKEYS!!!


It's confession time again. This one is about chimps. I love chimps on t.v. My current favorite is the Jackson Hewitt ad. If you haven't seen it, Tarzan is sitting at a desk with a chimp on his lap. When the accountant asks Tarzan who did his taxes the chimp raises his hand. Classic use of an ape.

Then there's the Career Builder.com website. A virtual cornicopia of chimp ads. My favorite is Titanic.
I think this all dates back to Lancelot Link: Secret Chimp. A favorite of my youth.

2 comments:

Michael Bains said...

I didn't really have a crush on Lancelot's errm, uh, Lady.

well, maybe a litte. DOH!

(found ya via Jim's Boring Best.)

Brian said...

It's been a long time but wasn't her name Penelope Pureheart or something similar? She was kind of sweet.