Monday, May 12, 2008

You Know What I Oughta Do?

I should get focused. This blog is boring because it's about my life and let's face it, your life is boring to everyone else. I like the blogs that are about something. J. Caleb Mozzocco has a good one based on comics. Every Day Is Like Wednesday is chocked full of witty comments on all things comic. I go there every once in awhile and check things out even though I don't read comics much, just the ones I borrow from my brother and Josh, a co-worker. I'm intrigued by Mr. Mozzocco's life. He writes some pretty lengthy discourses and I wonder what he does for a living. I have to admit, I'm a little envious.

Than there's The Kneeslider, which despite the sound of it, is not some Swedish sex aid. It is a pretty good site devoted to motorcycling.

Of course I do have my site about something, Riding, which like The Kneeslider is about motorcycles. Unfortunately I haven't been able to ride in many months so I haven't had anything to write about. There's nothing I love more than to take an all day ride and come home and write about it while it's still fresh in my memory. I'm getting the bike worked on this coming weekend so hopefully it'll be ready to go.

And than, just in case my friend Dan reads this, here's a little something for him. Don't think I don't notice you trying to goad me into a global warming debate whenever I visit.

No comments: