Saturday, March 25, 2006

Vanilla Toothpaste


My last few posts have been kind of unpleasant so I thought I would talk about something nice for this one. I saw Colgate Vanilla Mint toothpaste on the Apprentice last season. It was part of a task. At the time I thought it sounded like it would taste like boiled llama ass. I saw it at the grocery store and decided to try (kudos to the synergy of product placement brought to you by Donald Trump). Turns out it's not half bad. The flavor is very subtle and I actually prefer it to any other tooth paste I've used recently. It's even better than my fruit flavored Looney Tunes brand, although the Looney Tunes has a musical cap!!!.

2 comments:

Bryce said...

Now let's talk about the recently-increased frequency of the word 'ass' your blog...

Brian said...

I can't help it, it makes me giggle