Saturday, March 4, 2006

A Dream Born Of Boredom

Sweet Jesus, I'm bored. I don't even feel like posting anything but it's this or staring at the ceiling. I've started this post like three times and just can't make it stick. I was checking out the official Isle of Man website earlier. Lisa and I are planning a honeymoon to England in a year. We are definitely going to Bath, Lisa went several years ago and loves it there. I wanted to go to London also, but now I'm thinking I would rather go to the Isle of Man. It's the Mecca of motorcycling with the Isle of Man TT so it would seem like a cool place to go. I've seen plenty of pictures and a video of the race and it looks beautiful. Gimili (John Rhys Davies) lives there too. It would be great to see the race but I hear the place is booked for several years in advance. The race is run on public roads, so I could conceivably rent a Norton Commando and ride the course (at a lot slower speeds of course).

No comments: