Wednesday, February 8, 2006

What Does This Say About Me

I was checking out my Flikr pictures and uploading a few new ones. I noticed that I have an unreasonably high number of pictures of my motorcycle in front of stuff. Hoosier Pass The Tetons Hell's Half Acre Bike On A Gravel Road Donner Lake
FZ1 FZ1 Las Palmas Market & Deli The FZ1 on the PCH The Bike In Utah You get the idea. There are several more like that. After all the blathering I did a few posts ago about image, it appears that I have some insecure need to show the world that, yes! I do have a motorcycle and look how cool it is. But at the same time, they are usually my most viewed photos. I think some of the compulsion comes from Dad. He's always had photos of his old cars and I've always been fascinated by them. I love vintage pictures of cars and bikes. Maybe my kids (if I have any) will get a kick out of comparing my old vintage bike to their hover-bikes. Of course this post is just another chance to show off my bike.

2 comments:

My Boring Best said...

Cool bike, and cool shots. Makes me envious. I've been wanting to get out and travel lately.

Brian said...

Thanks Jim, you should definitely do it. The winters are killing me. I don't mind travelling in a car but would much rather be on the bike.