Saturday, July 4, 2009

What Are You Up To?

Me? I'm just hanging around the old homestead trying to think of things to write about. Lisa is out of town camping in the mountains with her family and with all this time to myself I figured it would be a good time to write something. Problem is I can't think of anything. I'm in one of those stay out of touch with the world moods I like to get into every once in awhile. My vacation was good for that. We disappeared into a canyon and Farrah Fawcett (she'll always be) Majors (to me) and Michael Jackson passed away and we didn't know until three days later. Of course I'm well aware of it now. As much as I try to stay away from it you still can't get away.

I'm not even sure what Obama is doing to ruin (can't cuss anymore, I promised Dad when he was here) the country lately. Man that guy sucks (Obama, not my Dad).

Finally, here's a little something I found on You Tube. Do you suppose kids get the same thrill from the Jonas Brothers or Daughtry that we used to get from these guys?

No comments: