Tuesday, July 21, 2009

07.21.09

Not a bad day. I slept late (8:30), awoke with a slight sinus headache so I took a Claritin and a hot shower and felt better. I had to put some ointment in Moon's ear, which she did not enjoy but endured with dignified stoicism (or petrified fear, could have been either one). I did some chores that have required attending to for some time. I then rode the motorcycle down to Hobbytown to check out any new model releases (Revell has a new 09 Dodge Challenger in case you're interested). I came home and warmed up some left over Old Chicago tomato and caprese pizza we had last night and checked my email. In it was the sweetest letter from Lisa. To top it off we aer going to see Harry Potter and the whatever they're up to now, when Lee gets home from work. You would probably be right in concluding that it doesn't take much to make me happy because this has been a grand day.

No comments: