Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Welcome April

Not really much to write about today but I didn't want to pass up what is quickly becoming a monthly tradition.  Work is good.  I kind of miss St Louis but we love Colorado so we can't complain there.

Since Lisa is up in Denver for her water aerobics I have a little free time to write, unfortunately, I don't have anything on my mind.  I long ago depleted my resource of lame humor, I can't come up with a good "few things you should know about me" bit.  Not that I ever came up with a good one.

I can provide a link to one of my favorite posts from a few years ago, Who Will Dance For The Mackerel.  I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I figure as one of the millions of people in the public spotlight (I have a blog after all) it's my civic duty to educate as well as entertain (ala George Clooney).  Here is a public service announcement.

I blame Will & Grace for that bit of bad taste (among others).  The thing I never liked about that show, aside from Debra Messing, was the kind of "look at us, we're hip, we're gay so it must be okay" thing going on there.  Of course there was a lot of gay bashing going on before that too, but I still blame them for that phrase.
Finally here's a picture I thought was cute.


Welcome April.

No comments: