Friday, June 6, 2008

From Work

I'm doing something I've never done before and will probably never do again and that is post at work. I've decided that I don't want to do anything today and pretty much haven't. The only problem with that idea is that the time is dragging. I was so bored I even pulled a practical joke on a bird. There was a pretty yellow bird sitting by my truck today (I drove in) and everytime it gave it's very distinctive chirp, I hit the truck alarm. I did this for several minutes. I think after a several times of doing this the bird picked up on it because first he flew to the front of the truck, to get a better look at the lights when they flashed. Then he flew up and sat above the truck on a branch and didn't chirp anymore. It was quite amusing. Then the phone rang and I had to quit.

Now I should get back to work because I feel very guilty.


1 comment:

Bryce said...

Wow you were pullin' your keep that day, eh?