Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What's The Problem?

There seems to be a controversy brewing with my in-laws concerning my mother-in-law's birthday cake. My wife wants my sister-in-law to subtly find out which type of cake she likes so they can surprise here with the appropriate flavor. This was discussed today at great length. I don't know what to think about this. Are my wife and the sis-in-law blowing it out of proportion or is my mother-in-law way too picky. My feelings on this matter have always been; white, chocolate, or red velvet, it's all good. In-laws are weird.

6 comments:

Brent said...

It is women being women dude...oh yeah, I really like the Family guy humor

Brian said...

I know, why are women so picky when it comes to food. I'll eat anything that doesn't move faster than me, except the stuff Steve Zimmern eats on Bizarre Foods.

Brent said...

Women are picky when it comes to EVERYTHING and everything is a three hour discussion waiting to happen. Men are from Venus and women are from Mars.

Brian said...

Amen brother, amen

Andrea said...

I think the word you gentlemen are looking for is particular...........not picky. We are selective. We like what we like.

I do agree though-------as a gender we generally make you men guess what we want. That is a waste of time.

Brian said...

It's not that you make us guess, it's that we want you to be like us and quick caring about the minutia. =)