Monday, August 24, 2009

My New Glasses


13 years after having the old school RK surgery (that's blades in the eyeballs bubba) it was time for glasses. Bifocals no less. I used to not wear my glasses as much as possible when I was younger. I hated them and thought they made me look like a dweeb. How times have changed. I couldn't wait to get the new ones, they're Oakleys which makes me think I'm cool. Plus I can see again. It's funny how priorities shift as you get older. I used to carry a comb with me everywhere to keep the hair neat. I was obsessive about it until I just shaved my head. I used to be embarrassed by my acne scars, now I think they add character. It's nice to grow old and not worry about what I look like, although I do think I should have Photoshopped this picture of me and maybe a little Grecian Formula for beards.

No comments: