Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Last Few Days

Only the first paragraph is about Obama, if you're sick of that go ahead and skip to the next one, that's about someone only mildly more annoying than Obama, me.


I've really been hitting a slow streak lately. It seems like my all consuming hatred for Obama has spoiled my huge, insatiable lust for life. I haven't been posting too much because I don't want to have another entry turn into an anti-Obama rant. It's nice to have him in another country though. And did you see that goofy hand-shake slash bow thing he did. What a giant nerd. I could almost feel sorry for him at times like that but then I remember my all consuming hatred.

Well aside from Obama's trip to China things have been pretty quiet this week. To get reinspired for the blog I went back and read some of my older entries. I really used to like writing here. I see a certain online persona I've developed and didn't realize how much I tend to repeat myself (see first paragraph). Still I have a few things I've written that I'm kind of proud of. Since 2010 is the fifth year anniversary of Life's Been Good, maybe I'll repost (or rehash) some of my favorites. Or maybe that'll be too much work.


So I've got the dog chewing a rawhide right behind me, man she's loud. This will not be a post I revisit.

No comments: