Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday The 13th


Garden of the Gods
Originally uploaded by brian glass

Got out of bed, the new Sleep Number bed that we've had for about a month hasn't really impressed me so far. The number, it seems, is affected by things such as the temperature and barometric pressure. For some reason I set my side to 60 and wake up to 75. It's still better then our old bed however, just by the fact that it's a king size.

I had lunch with Lisa at her office. That was nice for me, she was having an acid attack and her stomach was killing her.

Now I'm sitting here wishing I had something more to write about in the hope of saving this from going down as the worst blog entry ever. I guess it's too late for that.

Here is a picture I took from a short bike ride yesterday. I went to the Garden of the Gods for the sole purpose of taking pictures of the motorcycle in front of pretty scenery. It worked I reckon. Oh, the malaise.

No comments: