Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My Project Truck

Thanks to Four Wheeler magazine online and their Project Fiery Redhead truck I've been inspired to refurbish my own red F150, big Pinky. Of course I have no background, skill or inclination in automotive endeavors. I figured this would be a fun project to learn on. Reading through the articles it looks easy enough. I know those words have been uttered before. Usually right before the screaming profanities. Right now I'm in the pre-planning stages which involves laying around looking at automotive catalogs and fantasizing about how cool my truck will be when I do all the wonderous things to it I have planned. I'm very excited as you can imagine. I hope to be posting some of my progress here in the coming months (more likely, years), stay tuned in, it might be entertaining.

No comments: