Tuesday, June 27, 2006

What Is Head On?

Head On, apply directly to the forehead!
Head On, apply directly to the forehead!
Head On, apply directly to the forehead!

Has anyone else seen this stupid commercial. You can usually catch it on Robin & Friends on CNN Headline News in the morning. The above line is all the ad says. There's no explanation of what it is and the website doesn't offer any enlightenment. It's almost a perfect marketing strategy. I am so curious I know I'll be finding it at Walmart just to see what it does. And of course they get a little free publicity on here. I'll check into it at Walmart but I won't buy it just because they've really annoyed the crap out of me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is for migrianes

Brian said...

Oh, I figured it was something like that.