Friday, April 7, 2006

A New Blog

I like the fact that you can have multiple blogs on your Blogger.com account and I've decided to take advantage of that. I started one called Riding to post details of motorcycle trips I've taken. I was going to do that on here but I've decided I would keep the two seperate. Maybe Riding will be of more interest to people who are otherwise annoyed at my crazy posts or bored by my mundane ones. My brother turned me on to Wayfaring.com which looks like it will be a useful tool for documenting my rides. I may use it to keep track of all the places I work as well.

I've decided to start another blog for several different reasons. On here I just write emotionally with little correction for grammar. Everything here is of the moment and once it's posted it goes into the archives never to be read again (except by me maybe). I'm going to try to structure the Riding blog to be useful to people in certain areas looking for a good place to take a trip. Of course I'm not deluding myself, I installed a site meter on the blog last month and the numbers are less than impressive. But like I said, I'm hopeful that this will appeal to more people. Life's Been Good has always been more for my own entertaiment anyway.

I'll keep posting here though for the two people that read this blog.

4 comments:

Bryce said...

WTF?! I found this site through a Google search for Joe Walsh. I'm outta here...

Brian said...

My next blog will be entitiled Hot Sexy Women In Love

Brian said...

Gary, very nice working in of the whole Fairbanks Alaska reference. Kudos to you sir.

Bryce said...

I got my fill of feeling young when visiting Neil Young's Greendale. (And, for that matter, Neil Diamond over at the Schott.)