Monday, May 16, 2005

My Opinions Are Based On...

nothing. I post a lot of nonsense here. My opinions are fluid. My views change from minute to minute like most peoples. I hope anyone that is offended by some silly statement I make here will keep in mind that the sum of people who will post something to the internet is more than the post. If that made any sense.

Basically you would probably be surprised if you met me in person. I'm a lot less paranoid, and a lot more happy than what usually comes through here. I'm also very tolerant of other's views. I don't like liberals more than I don't like conservatives but I still don't like conservatives. But that's the collective liberal or conservative mind set as a whole not individuals. I have good friends in both camps. And as for celebrities, I don't worry if I offend anyone because I think we can all agree, celebrities are stupid.

So, I hope you take all of this in the spirit it was intended, just me spouting goofy shit sometimes.

No comments: