Monday, April 6, 2020

Back To My Usual Ranting And Raving

I just learned that the Federal Trade Commission requires a warning in front of videos of model building and if this title screen is to be believed you can't watch the video if you are under 13. I just assumed it was another country but, nope, it's here. 13 was the age I was building models and I had a dad that bought me the safe model glue. 





Here's a link to the awesome submarine model build.  Go check it out unless you are 13 (just kidding definitely check it out if you are 13)

And here is the legislation that the nanny state is so proud of.  I get the feeling that not one kid has been saved from the evils of huffing by this stupid rule.  It looks like this one specific section is just part of the bigger regulation. COPPA




No comments: