Friday, March 20, 2020

Love In The Time Of Coronavirus

Four long years.  It's been four long years since my last post.  A lot has happened since then.  My last post was about my father and how I miss him.

Now we are going through an unprecedented event that I've not seen in my lifetime.  And bare in mind that my lifetime has included the fall of the Berlin Wall and collapse of Soviet Communism and also 9/11.  I'm not here to go on at length about Coronavirus right now.  I have been wanting to restart writing on the blog for quit some time and for quite a few different reasons.  My divorce and boredom being two.  My ex-wife starting her own blog and my recent new found love of camping being two more.  And finally the last straw is probably the state of the world right now (and a few too many old fashioneds).  I'm going to try to get back into this blogging thing again.  Vloging isn't for me as I'm way too ugly for that but I'm hoping to include videos from time to time.

Oh and 4 years later I still miss my dad.


No comments: