Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Another New Obsession

Like most things I do, I've latched on to something I've had around for awhile but never really gave much thought to. Bryce invited me to join Geni earlier in 2007. I didn't think much about it although I thought it was a cool idea. I kind of forgot about it for awhile. I was still getting email notifications for anniversaries and birthdays but I usually just erased them as a nusiance. Finally a remainder for Bryce and Leanne's 9th anniversary came and for some reason I thought I would send them a greeting so I went to the homepage and checked out all the new features Geni has added in the last few years. While I was there I decided to add my in-laws and something got me interested in updating the family tree. And now I can't stop. The next step is to buy a scanner so I can start uploading those old family photos. I hope whatever form the internet takes in the future Geni is still there.



No comments: