Sunday, April 1, 2007

Five Things You'd Never Guess About Me

My brother just hit me with a "tag". I'm not sure what it is but it looks like it could be fun, although it is awfully reminiscent of those email quizzes I used to get all the time. I guess the point is to reveal five things no one knows about me. Since I haven't had any original thoughts of my own lately let's give it a shot. I've decided to count down for added effect.

5. Was the original drummer for ZZ Top. I got kicked out for telling a girl in a bar what ZZ Top really means.

4. Had a ménage à trois with Carly Simon and Loraine Newman while hosting Saturday Night Live in the mid 70's, which leads me to...

3. Hiring Joe Walsh and John Belushi's bodyguard to keep me away from horse tranquilizers for a brief three day period in March 1978.

2. I like to ensconce myself in velvet.

1. I pee standing up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the hearty chuckle first thing in the morning!

Brian said...

You sure are easily amused A