Sunday, October 30, 2005

Life's Been Good To Me Up Until Two Months Ago

So it only cost seven hundred something dollars to replace all the parts I doused in Yuengling. Yes, I KNOW! That was an expensive beer, stop reminding me.

Is it me or wasn't Eminem just suing Apple for using some of his music in ads? Now he's shilling for them. That was just a couple of months ago right? I guess since the Clash broke up every artist is a whore. That's not true, I just like using the word whore.

For those having a hard time keeping up with me, I'm in California again. I just got into Willows California. It's a small, small town an hour or so north of Sacramento.

I'm happy about the appointment of John Roberts to the Supreme Court. It's one of the few things Bush has done right. Did you know that Bush hasn't vetoed a spending bill since being in office? I thought Republicans were suppose to be anti-big government? And to all you liberals out there, this doesn't mean I want to start getting those stupid anti-Bush spams. Your guys are all as stupid as Bush any day.

Well, I feel like I'm off to a tepid start at best. Same old crap but my heart's not in it tonight. I just felt obligated to get something down after the loooonnng absence. Maybe I'll elaborate on some of this stuff later. Possibly not.

No comments: