Saturday, October 10, 2009

Where Did September Go?

It's been awhile since I've been by. I haven't felt like writing much. I'm struggling with not becoming a crazed militia nut case. I find myself listening to Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck more and more. I like Rush, find Glenn amusing in an odd way and can't take Sean Hannity at all because he says "specificity" way too much. I've known for years that the goal of government was to slowly work it's way into every aspect of our lives, it's not a conspiracy, it's just the way it works. They are just trying to expand their reach like every other business. Unfortunately, their business is getting into mine.

I've always taken some satisfaction in the fact that things really weren't was bad as I imagined them to be. At least there was an opposing party to slow things down. Now I just have to stop being a drama queen and sit back and learn how to love my nanny state. I'll try to lighten up and get back to the frivolous ramblings of my past. After all you should learn to enjoy the present, because the future could really suck.

No comments: