Monday, October 30, 2006

Location Tracker

For those of you following these things, we are currently in Anniston, Alabama. We left Conway, Arkansas on short notice and may be returning there in January. Right now we're in one of my favorite places. I've spent a lot of time around this area in the past and I'm glad I can take Lisa to someplace she hasn't been before. We've done a lot of site-seeing already this past weekend. We checked out Vulcan Park in Birmingham and scouted out camping spots for next weekend. We are staying in a hotel which is the one downside, we're missing the apartment.

There has been a lot going on since the last post and even more since I got married. I don't go out to bars or have any hobbies aside from riding and site-seeing. This meant I had a lot of time to post on the blog. Since Lisa's been with me I'm finding it hard to get my thoughts down. I'm feeling a little guilty, though I shouldn't since I really just write for my own entertainment. It's something I've been pretty good at doing consistently for over a year (which is a real comittment for me). I'm going to try to get back to writing at least once a week. Since I think we'll have a good time here in Alabama there should be plenty to write about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss your writing. I vote for more, if my vote counts. :-)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Bryce. That is two votes for more writing...if anyone is counting.

Brian said...

That's sweet, I guess your votes count since that's 100% of my readership.