Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Latest Glass

Yep
Yep,
originally uploaded by soldierant.
Man, I'm having trouble getting anything written down lately. I've got some good news to share though. My wife is no longer the most recent addition to the family. She's been beat out by the zygote on the left there. My youngest brother and his wife are expecting their first baby. As you can imagine it's a pretty happy time in the family. My Mom is fairly bursting. I'm sure my brother will be documenting the tale at his blog, Soldierant as it unfolds. I hope they enjoy the experience of the next nine months, as for me I can't wait to play with the little crib lizard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Bri. We're really excited and it's heartwarming to know that people are excited with us. Mom called tonight cause she 'could feel her heart swelling' with love for the baby. Now that feels good.

Brian said...

That's sweet, although I'm not sure how Mom's heart could get any bigger.